UltOS Plating System
The UltOS Plating System offers a next generation surgical option for a variety of forefoot, midfoot and rearfoot indications. The system has been designed to be easy to use with flexibility offering multiple options and construct configurations.
- Titanium alloy plates and screws.
- All plates can accommodate either 2.7mm or 3.5mm screws, locking or non-locking options, ensuring accurate screw placement.
- Divergent screw axis enhances plate fixation and construct stability.
- Low profile plates and screws ensure minimal soft tissue irritation.
- 3.5mm cannulated compression screw option is available.
- Parallel compression and distraction can be applied to resection site to enhance bone apposition.
- Packaged sterile.
- Arthrodesis Wedge Plate 0mm, 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm.
- General Fusion Straight Plate 2 hole, 3 hole.
- General Fusion T Plate 3 hole, 4 hole, 6 hole.
- Metatarsophalangeal Plate Extra Small (Left & Right), Small (Left & Right), Medium (Left & Right), Large (Left & Right).
- Opening Wedge Locking Plate 0mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 7mm.
- Opening Wedge Plate 0mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, and 7mm.
- Calcaneal Step Plate 8mm, 10mm, 12mm.
- General Fusion X Plates Small (Left & Right), Medium (Left & Right), Large (Left & Right).
- Lapidus Plates 0mm (Left & Right), 2mm (Left & Right), 4mm (Left & Right), 6mm (Left & Right).
- Rearfoot Reconstruction Plates 6 hole, 8 hole, 14 hole.
- Tarsal Fusion Plates 12mm, 14mm, 16mm.
- Universal Locking Plates 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 24mm, 30mm.