Titanium Cannulated Screw System - CSS™
The Titanium Cannulated Screw System offers a range of partially threaded cannulated screws from 4.0mm to 9.0mm in diameter and lengths up to 120mm. The system can be used in minimally invasive percutaneous surgery and multiple trauma applications.
- Partially threaded titanium alloy (Ti6AI4V) cannulated screws.
- Variety of diameters, sizes and thread lengths.
- 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.5mm, 8.0mm and 9.0mm.
- Self-drilling and self tapping allows fast and accurate screw insertion.
- Radial back cutting flutes for easy screw removal.
- Optimum diameter guide pins.
- Comprehensive thread lengths to optimise compression.
- 6.5mm & 8.0mm screws offer 3 thread length options – 18mm, 30mm & 45mm. Useful for ankle and subtalar joint arthrodesis.
- Supplied sterile packaged for ease of use.
- Dedicated instrumentation.
- FDA cleared.