Foot Plating System - FPS™
The Foot Plating System has been designed to address a variety of indications in rearfoot, midfoot and forefoot reconstruction surgery.
Dedicated instruments include a range of trial implants for both 2.7mm and 3.5mm plates.
- Comprehensive range of colour coded 2.7mm and 3.5mm titanium alloy plates for multiple indications.
- Plates accept both locking and non-locking screw variations.
- A 3.5mm partially threaded cannulated self-drilling compression screw is also available.
- Packaged sterile.
- FDA cleared.
- Universal Locking Plate 2.7mm.
- Metatarsophalangeal Plate (MTP).
- Opening Wedge Locking Plate.
- Opening Wedge Osteotomy Plate.
- Universal Locking Plate 3.5mm.
- Lapidus Plate.
- Arthrodesis Wedge Plate.
- Rearfoot Reconstruction Plate.
- Tarsal Fusion Plate.
- Calcaneal Step Plate.
- Ti Calcaneal Locking Plate.