OxBridge™ - Ankle Fusion Nail
The OxBridge™ Ankle Fusion Nail is designed for tibiotalocalcaneal arthrodesis. The system offers a surgical treatment option for a range of clinical indications. The instrumentation system has been designed to ensure accurate nail placement whilst minimising procedure time.
- Implants manufactured from Titanium alloy.
- Three nail diameters, with two length options, to accommodate anatomical variation.
- Dynamic and static locking screw options proximally and a selection of options distally ensure robust primary fixation.
- Low profile cortical screws minimise soft tissue irritation and allow a choice of medial or lateral screw insertion.
- Instrumentation is simple and straightforward allowing a surgical procedure designed to achieve a reduced operative time.
- Lightweight jig improving speed and accuracy of nail positioning.
- Radiolucent material used in targeting design enables precise screw placement.
- Miss-a-Nail targeting device facilitates accurate placement of an anti-rotational miss-a-nail screw for added stability.
- Implants packaged sterile.
- FDA cleared.